We do this by using leading edge research to uncover influences on behaviours and then design interventions to overcome them.
Use the Sprout Nudge Unit … anytime you want to change behaviour !!
Some regular use cases include:
1. Fully understanding customers and employee’s decision making
(irrational and rational)
2. Optimising communication for behaviour change
3. Optimising marketing for behaviour change
4. Designing customer experiences to ensure customers make the best decisions
5. Designing cultural change programs
OUR 4 STEP PROCESS
Clarify the behaviour change you’re seeking to create in a ‘from > to’ statement.
Through research, identify the decision-making influences including the motivations and biases.
Design interventions – hack or harness (Nudges, Choice Architecture).
Measure and refine the behaviour change interventions through A/B testing.
Contact Elisa Adams on 0407 694 466 or firstname.lastname@example.org
< To All Tools & Methods
9 Chapel St